Saturday, 5 March 2011 @ VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Saturday, 5 March 2011 @ VMAP

      Well Digger, Jim Wittenberg and myself got the OV-10 tail boom moved from the back
      lot to the visitor parking lot area. Now our visitors have something else to ask questions about.

      I would like to start collecting all the A-7 parts and co-locating them in the storage building, (not completed last weekend).

      Frosty has the CON this weekend since both Digger and I have other commitments off site. OBTW, did you know that Frosty is on a full ride scholarship at TCC in the first year of his A&P program? Digger & I are so proud of him.

      Circle 26 March on your calendar; if the weather holds, we will be doing the aircraft moves we put off in January. Come on out, it should be a good time.

      V/r Chip

      Got Questions? Contact me at: 817-726-2781 or Chip@...