Saturday, 8 January 2011 @ VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Saturday, 8 January 2011 @ VMAP

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

      Saturday 1/8/2011 will be our first MX/Restoration department work day for the New Year. I intend to do some cleaning up/reorganization to get the shop ready for the year as well as discuss our first and second quarter goals.

      On a historical note, this time last year the shop was a wreck and we were struggling with the weather to get the remainder of the aircraft off the fence line at Vintage Flying Museum. The aircraft moves would not be completed until May 2010, looking forward to staring off the year in a much better place.

      V/r Chip

      Got Questions? Contact me at: 817-726-2781 or Chip@...