Saturday, 6 November 2010 @ VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Saturday, 6 November 2010 @ VMAP

      Greg Johnson (new member) and I began the day by continuing with the clean up of the grassy cold storage area. Digger and Roy Pitt showed up a little later and pitched in. More pallets and boxes were cleared from the grass. Mowing will now be easier plus the area looks a lot less like a junk yard.

      We then moved on to moving the BT-13 out to the petting zoo. It is now residing near the south-east corner of the archive building. We gathered up enough nuts and bolts to attach the wings in the near future.

      Boomer is purchasing the two new batteries we need for the forklift so that will be priority one for this weekend.

      I will not be at the museum this weekend; Boomer and possibly Digger will be on hand to lend guidance on some of the projects in work.

      I don't know who (or whom) has been working in the hangar around the future YAP Bar area, but thank you for the excellent organization effort, it looks very nice.

      TC continued with more shelving, looks good and greatly needed.

      V/r Chip

      Got Questions? Contact me at: 817-726-2781 or Chip@...