RE: [ov-10fans] OBA Board

  • Dennis Darnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Roy, congratulations on your appointment.  I can think of no one more deserving.  Your dedicated work ( and Carol's patience) had certainly earned you respect and admiration among your fellow Marines.  Good luck in your endeavors.

      Dennis Darnell
      Scarface and Hostage Lady

      To: ov-10fans@yahoogroups.com
      From: ccburin14@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:08:44 -0500
      Subject: [ov-10fans] OBA Board

      I am pleased to announce the appointment of Roy "ARM" Pitt to the OBA Board of Directors.  ARM will fill out the remaining two years of recently deceased director Dick Gilson's term.  ARM had served a previous term as a OBA Director.

      ARM is a former sergeant of Marines and OV-10 plane captain with VMO-1 and 2.  He is still filling the position of p/c for 155426 at the museum just as he did during his 18 months with VMO-2 at Marble Mountain and Da Nang, Vietnam.

      In his real life job he works as an electrical contractor.  That background also has provided the museum with expertise and a whole lot of free work on electrical systems installations and repairs.

      Roy and his wife Carol reside in Texarkana, AR.

      Welcome, again, to the board ARM.

    • usmcwo3
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        What he said...