Saturday 7 August 2010 @ VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Saturday 7 August 2010 @ VMAP

      Thanks for all the folks that showed up on Saturday to join the Docent group and the bubbas that helped out with the MX shop organization. We got a lot done; more floor space was reclaimed from the moving boxes and we fund some tools I had been looking for. We are going to hit it again this Saturday.

      We will also be removing the damaged tire and wheel assembly off the F-111. Daniel Johnston from TCC Aviation has graciously agreed to loan us two of the tall, green USAF tripod jacks to complete our project. I just need a working party to drop by TCC Aviation on the other side of the air field to pick them up this week. Needs to be done between the hours of 0800 to 1600, Tuesday – Friday, we really need to get this done.

      If anyone out there has any auto body or aircraft painting experience please let me know, we have several aircraft paint projects that need immediate attention when the MX building organization is complete.

      I would like to publicly congratulate Jack Bass; he is our brand new webmaster for www.veteransmemorialairpark.net He will be building our new home page in the near future as well as placing our website link among the national/international aviation museum search engines and lists.

      See ya there.

      V/r Chip

      Got Questions? Contact me at: 817-726-2781 or chip@...

      There is no project we have at the air park that can or must be completed without making safety our number one priority… period.