OBA/FACM/VMAP Friend in Need - All Call

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Folks,

      I got a message from one of our members today who is in need.

      He has been out of work for the last few months and has recently lost
      his house and two vehicles and he and his family are running pretty
      low on funds as well.

      If there are any of you in the DFW local area who might have a lead
      on a job, please let me know and I will forward you along. By the
      same token, if you have a few dollars to share, I know that would be
      appreciated as well.

      Contact me by return email for details.

      Thanks,

      Jim