TEXAS alert: Space Shuttle due at Carswell, 1:54PM

  • Mike Whaley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
      For all you folks anywhere between Amarillo and the Metroplex, the
      747/Shuttle combination is scheduled to depart Amarillo at 12:41PM CDT and
      arrive at Carswell at about 1:54PM CDT. No wonder the planes are moving to
      VMAP today... we have to make room, right? WELL worth going out of your way
      to see! Track it in (almost) real-time here:

      http://flightaware.com/live/flight/NASA911

      Good luck!

      Mike Whaley
      MerlinFAC@...
    • Knoff, Edward R
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
        Folks,

        I'm still trying to get in touch with Dick Lazisky (lizard). Can anyone help me get in contact with him.

        Edward R. Knoff
        Manager,
        Training Support and Services
        Chinook Rotorcraft Training