Re: Locating A USMC OV-10 pilot

  • Mike Whaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Hi John,

      "No load" Marine... I like that! :)

      I don't know Capt. O'Connell myself, but there's a fairly good chance
      someone in our merry band of Bronco-lovers does, the USMC OV-10 community is
      fairly small (at least as compared to many other types of aircraft). I'm
      forwarding this to our various lists and see what turns up... sure hope we
      can find out something for you!

      Folks, please Cc: any relevant info directly to John at
      jksniper@...

      -Mike

      Mike Whaley
      MerlinFAC@...