Bill Beckett Heads West

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 4:43 AM

      All,

                  I regret to inform you of the passing of Bill Beckett last night.  Bill and KP Rice were the two Marines that invented the OV-10.  Without the efforts of these two men, none of us would have the OV-10 in common and our lives would have been different.  Bill’s name will be placed on our memorial prop along with the names of other Bronco Associaiton members who have headed west.   Below you will find the news form Bill’s long time friend, KP Rice.

      God’s speed,

      Jim Hodgson