Re: bogus OV-10 website

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      We received this message from on of our eGroup members.  This morning we also received a solicitation for a Paris Hilton video purporting to be from and MSN.com subscription.

      We are looking into the situation but want to advise caution to all members of this eGroup.  The offending senderi shows as ov10_bronoc@....  That address is not on our member's list and we have no idea who is doing this.  We have banned that address from further use on this email group.

      Regards,

      Jim Hodgson
      Bronco Association President

      On Aug 1, 2008, at 4:43 AM, Air Ordnance wrote:

      A website: ov-10_yahoo.com, downloaded a worm that has taken over my desktop, with an advertisement for computer spyware and anti-virus ware.

      Please advise all members to compare your e-mail address to any that are suspicious.

      ov-10fans@yahoogroups.com  to ov-10_yahoo.com

      Best regards,
      Jon Crawford