Founders Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      I seem to be behind on everything right now so I just wanted to get
      out a quick message to let you know we are planning Founders Day this
      year for July 19th from 1000 to 1400.

      This year will be our 10th birthday for the Bronco Association. We
      will be very informal this year. We have most of the food for a
      cookout, but if you would like to bring a desert, a small side dish
      or a six pack of soda, that would be great. We have lots of beer and
      water.

      I haven't spoke to Jami lately, but maybe we will be able to get her
      to bring her file, "One Tough Ride, the OV-10 Bronco Story" along and
      we will show that.

      More later, but wanted to get this out before it was too late.

      Regards,

      Jim

      PS We have picked a date for Bronco Fest VII, it will be May 29th and
      30th and coincide with Cowtown Warbird Roundup. More later.