OBA Storm Damage Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:15 AM
      Folks,

      Quick update on the damage to the Vintage Flying Museum and our OBA
      collection from the recent tornadoes in Fort Worth, Texas.

      The VFM facilities were damaged extensively. Numerous roof panels
      on the three hangars were damaged or blown off. In total we/VFM lost
      167 windows. there of course was some water damage from leakage. Our
      museum area lost one window, but none of our collection was damaged.
      Fortunately no individuals were injured and most of the damage will be
      covered by insurance.

      Now the bad news. Apparently the Texas Air Command had OV-10 #799
      stored outside. Reports indicate that it was heavily damaged by the
      hail. One piece, reported to be 10" x 8" took out the canopy.

      We have had many inquires about our location and facilities and
      offers of assistance. Thanks you for your interest and support. At
      present everything seems to be under control.

      Best regards,

      Jim Hodgson
      OV-10 Bronco Association
      Secretary/Treasurer