RE: Wounded Warriors event information for August 11th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007

      Folks,

                  Attached you will find information about an upcoming event for the Wounded Warriors.  This event is intended to raise funds to acquire iBot wheel chairs for severely wounded veteran’s.  The event will be in McKinney next Saturday Night.  Please consider attending and lending some support.  The following message is from Vicky Field, one of the coordinators.

      Regards,

      Jim Hodgson

      From 75N in McKinney, take 380 exit and  go west on 380 about 3 miles, take a right (north) on FM 1461/Lake Forest Drive for about 3 more miles, and  take a right on County Road 166.  We are about 1 mile, go to the second entrance gate to the park.  Large white gate with sign " Collin County Farm Museum " – the office is in the little white farm house on the right.

      I have attached the posters again in JPG and PDF for your viewing.  Please pass these to all your email contacts as we want to honor our Military in the Biggest Welcome McKinney , Tx has ever seen or experienced.  I will be passing our flyers and posters all day today and this weekend.  I will bring out printed posters to the base on Monday.  IF any of you want one for your business, please call me asap so we can get you one.  I salute all of you and I am proud to serve you in any way.

      The link for the commercial that will air next week all week long and hit 1 million viewers in our area is:

      --
      Vicky Field
      Texas State Representative for the Severely Wounded