Bronco Association Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007

      Hi folks,

                  Sorry to have been a little silent lately.  There is lots going on here and I have been traveling a lot since I changed airplanes.

                  Attached you will see a press release for BroncoFest this year.  Actually, it is for the Cowtown Warbird Roundup and BroncoFest will be part of that event.  There is a lot of activity taking place and we hope to have the registration link up shortly on both the OBA and FAC Museum sites.  Check them regularly.  This year should be a great event like last year, just minus the heat.

                  As you are no doubt aware, our airplane collections has been growth by leaps and bounds.  The Fort Worth Veteran’s Memorial Air Park now has eight air[lanes in it with more on the way.

                  Founder’s Day will be July 14th this year.  We will be celebrating 9 years as an organization.  Due to the work in progress for BroncoFest et al, this year ‘s Founder’s Day will be low key and informal.  We will be dedicating “Christine” though and hope all the members of the recovery team will attend.  We have a little thank you planned for them.  I will have more details for you later, just wanted you to maker you calendars now.

                  That is it for now.  I am working on a newsletter to update you all, I’m just a little slow with that and I apologize.

      Cheers,

      Jim