Carl Hinshaw Memorial Plans

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007

      Folks,

                  For those of you in the DFW area who would like to pay your respects to Carl Hinshaw the following message provides details.  Carl was a Life member of both the Vintage Flying Museum and the OBA.  Carl was a tireless worker and ardent support of all our efforts.  We will all miss seeing him pedal his bike around the hangar.  Carl died of a heart attack Saturday while helping unload the OV-10 engines we were receiving from the California Department of Forestry.

      Regards,

      Jim Hodgson