1752Fort Worth Aviation Museum Recovers a CH-53 Sea Stallion

    Nov 24, 2013
      Hi all,

      With the help and support of a lot of people, and a few brave souls today, we successfully recovered the twenty fourth airplane into our collection, a CH-53A/D Sea Stallion named "Patches."

      Thank you all for your support and assistance.  The legacy of the "Flying Armadillos" has returned to the Metroplex.  See our Facebook page at Veterans Memorial Air Park group for more pictures.

      Come out and see her.  She's a big girl.

      Regards,

      Jim

      PS We also brought back 36 MK-82 500# bombs, (inert), snake eye fins and multiple ejector rack and a few zunis to help dress up our airplanes.

      PPS Special thanks also to our friends in Pensacola who were so instrumental in our success in bringing this beauty home.