1749Fort Worth Aviation Museum Monthly Newsletter

    Oct 29, 2013
      3300 Ross Avenue
      Fort Worth, TX 76106
      Hi folks,
           The latest edition of the Fort Worth Aviation Museum newsletter, is available at: the Fort Worth Aviation Museum website.
            The big news for November is the FREE USO Show that we will be hosting November 11th after the Veterans Day Parade.  Please see the newsletter and website for details.
           Don't forget, each month the B-36 Peacemaker Museum and the Lone Star Aero Club host aviation lectures and presentations on a variety of topics.  Look below the NEWSLETTER & NOTICES tab to find a link to these organization's sites for full lecture information.
         B-36 presentation will be on announced on their website, see www.b-36peacemakermuseum.org for details.
         The Lone Star Aero Club will have a presentation on the B-58 Hustler.  Check
         See www.lonestaraeroclub.org for details.
         Keep in touch as we grow and explore the history of aviation in North Texas and "Bring Aviation History to Life."
      Best regards,
      Jim Hodgson
      Executive Director
      PS  If you wish to unsubscribe from future announcements, reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
      **  The Fort Worth Aviation Museum is a 501(c)3 not for profit corporations feature a collection of 22 warbirds, the B-36 Peacemaker, the OV-10 Bronco and Forward Air Controller's museums.  We are dedicated to the preservation of aviation history in North Texas and other areas and inspiring the youth of our community to careers in aviation and aerospace.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic