1748Question about antennas on the OV-10A

  • jwhangen
    Oct 28, 2013

      Hello,

      I have a question about the antennas on the OV-10A - particularly the whip antenna on the tail boom and the little blade antenna on top of the vertical stabilizer.

      I've noticed that most Broncos have two whip antennas and two vertical stabilizer blade antennas.   However, I've noticed that when a Bronco has only one whip antenna, it also has only one blade antenna on the opposite boom of where the whip antenna is located.    Are the whip antenna and this small blade antenna related somehow?   I'm building an OV-10A model that has only one whip antenna, so I'm wondering if I should do only one blade antenna too.

      Thank you,

      John

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic