1741Actual D Eval Color Four Shades Of Gray

  • Wm Clayman
    Sep 28, 2013
    This is the four shades of gray official color of 155395. This is not to be confused with the FS three shades of gray scheme.
    BuNo 155395 and 155396 (sister ship mules used on all OV-10 upgrades from YOV-10D forward to end of production.

    Kodachrome and Ektachrome are red and blue shift films interchangably used to document 15395 and 155396. The blue
    tinted image is Eltachrome. This color is really the four shades of gray.

    I have some NAV-AIR inflight images of 95 & 96 in what appears to be desert tan. These are the original four shades of gray
    because the camo is not per FS spec pattern, I matched the odd pattern in multiple photos, all of which were the 4 shades
    colors.

    Ed Clayman
    Hollywood's Dad