1736Re: OV-10D photos

    Sep 28, 2013
      I guess both.

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 9:13 PM, CHARLES E BURIN <ccburin14@...> wrote:

      Jim,
      Do they want the D or D+?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 7:39 PM, "Jim Hodgson" <txavi8or@...> wrote:

      All,

      This should be a fun one.  Please read the note below and then dig through your OV-10D pictures.  The note explains itself.  Please send your replies to me.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Grump,

      I have a friend of mine who just contacted me in regards to some OV-10D photos. He is working with a model company who plans on making a new 1/48 OV-10D and later OV-10A kit. They are looking for photos of OV-10D’s to use in a display at the Tokyo model/toy fair. The photos will only be used for this purpose and afterwards discarded. They don’t need original only copies or scans. They are also interested in shots of it with ordinance hung on it. As production moves on they will be looking for expert OV-10 feedback, so see if anyone is interested in helping. Thank you in advance Sir and have a great evening.

      Frosty

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic