1732VMAP Monthly Newsletter

    Sep 2, 2013

      3300 Ross Avenue
      Fort Worth, TX 76106
      Hi folks,

           The latest edition of the Veterans Memorial Air Park newsletter, is available at: Veterans Memorial Air Park website.

            The big news for this month is the naming of a small plot in Fort Worth as First Flight Park to commemorate the site of the first powered flight in Fort worth in 1911.  Please see the newsletter and website for details.

           Don't forget, each month the B-36 Peacemaker Museum and the Lone Star Aero Club host aviation lectures and presentations on a variety of topics.  Look below the NEWSLETTER & NOTICES tab to find a link to these organization's sites for full lecture information.

         B-36 presentation will be on test flying the B-58 Hustler supersonic bomber.  Check

         www.b-36peacemakermuseum.org for details.

         The Lone Star Aero Club will have a presentation on the Air Tractor.  Check

         www.lonestaraeroclub.org for details.

         Keep in touch as we grow and explore the history of aviation in North Texas and "Bring Aviation History to Life."

      Best regards,

      Jim Hodgson
      Executive Director

      PS  If you wish to unsubscribe from future announcements, reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

      **  The Veterans Memorial Air Park is a 501(c)3 not for profit corporations feature a collection of 21 warbirds, the B-36 Peacemaker, the OV-10 Bronco and Forward Air Controller's museums.  We are dedicated to the preservation of aviation history in North Texas and other areas and inspiring the youth of our community to careers in aviation and aerospace.