The Rarest Shit In The World!

  • chcummings2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi friends!
      Please visit my free-for-download net-label PLEONASMMUSIC.ORG. It Features the sounds of unapologetic lo-fi eccentrics, lovable oddballs, juvenalia and avant-weird livingroom minstrels! With some old faves like BILL BISSETT, JAD FAIR (coming soon) KATHLEEN DANIEL, DAN PLAZA, JEFFREY VALLANCE and MANNLICHER CARCANO as well as some very rare stuff like FRITHJOP BAKER & ABLE DVORZHETSKII's "Nor Egrets", FLUGELDAR, CHARLES RAY EXPERIENCE, DOLPHIN EXPLOSION, CARNIVOROUS BIRDS and THE TAINTS.

      pleonasmmusic.org is mostly music by non musicians.

      I do this for love and to make known what would otherwise live in drawers and on old dusty hard-drives. If anyone here has music they wish to put on my site, contact me at chcummings2001@...

      Thanks! ...and email me if you have suggestions or know someone who belongs on my site.
      C Cummings
    • Tyler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
        Thanks! I just downloaded the Jefferey Vallance Tonga tracks.