Rhymes against music: when actors try to rap

  • Telstar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      "The Wire's Idris Elba isn't the first actor to pursue a career in hip-
      hop. Just look at, er, Mr T, Gary Coleman and Joaquin Phoenix."

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2010/may/21/rhymes-against-music-actors-rap

      Al

      "I used to rock and roll all night and party ev-er-y day. Then it was
      every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in
      which to get funky." - Homer Simpson