Re: [outsidermusic] The Space G Sound

  • JM
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
      Thanks for posting. I really like Space G

      On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM, michael retter <retter2critical@...> wrote:

      Space G gets to work on his album. He has been waiting since 1996 to get into a studio. Ten years of writing lyrics and recoding demos has lead to Fishshop music studios in Port Adelaide. Ten years of trials and adventures with the mental health system and creativity. His journey will finally make it in music form. Hip hop poetry. His lateral approach to sound will be funnelled into something that will make noise. Perhaps the first Australian hip-hop soloist to make an impact.

      Go to video link to be taken to the Australian music studio and meet Space G http://www.vimeo.com/6664298