Sometimes, it's not so bad being bad

  • Telstar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
      Vance Lehmkuhl divides his favourites into Innocently Bad Acts and
      Intentionally Bad Acts:

      http://tinyurl.com/6jpm8v

      I would dispute the inclusion of the Portsmouth Sinfonia in the
      'Intentionally' category.

      Al
    • armlessk9
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        What aesthetic measure constitutes 'bad' or 'good' ?
        nylstoch - venting gallery

        --- In outsidermusic@yahoogroups.com, "Telstar" <aclark23@...> wrote:

        > Vance Lehmkuhl divides his favourites into Innocently Bad Acts and
        > Intentionally Bad Acts:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/6jpm8v
        >
        > I would dispute the inclusion of the Portsmouth Sinfonia in the
        > 'Intentionally' category.
        >
        > Al

      • Mark Hazen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
          That is a question one can only ask oneself.