Ghetto Reality

  • hotkalle2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2008
      Hi guys,

      looking to download Nancy Dupree 'Ghetto Reality', but the mp3 at
      interstellarcafe is gone (actually the whole cafe seems to be gone).
      Any clues as to where I might go for this? Anyone got it on rapidshare
      or something?

      Best,
    • michael retter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2008
        for you.

        Space G outsider hip-hop -
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qgsLUxGi8&feature=user

        David Lynch is in my bathtub -
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsehfw_9Rg
      • dunnjonah
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 16, 2008
          --- In outsidermusic@yahoogroups.com, michael retter
          <retter2critical@...> wrote:

          > for you.
          >

          > Space G outsider hip-hop -
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qgsLUxGi8&feature=user
          >

          > David Lynch is in my bathtub -
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsehfw_9Rg

          cool, has Space G released some sort of album?
        • ddrase
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
            I was lucky enough to get a copy of this record on Vinyl and I gotta
            say that kids choir singing about James Brown is absolutely stellar.

            The cool thing about all that old folkways stuff is you can find
            almost all of it on emusic.

            http://www.emusic.com/album/Ghetto-Reality-Ghetto-Reality-MP3-Download/11023904.html

            Dustin
          • pal5257401
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 21, 2008
              Thanks for the link! I really liked the james brown song. i heard it before by the Tinklers, but
              i don't think that they wrote it.