Stairway to Stardom portraits

  • Irwin Chusid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Artist Lauri Apple writes (to MM):

      About two weeks ago I started to paint portraits of various StS stars --
      Precious Taft, Lucille Cataldo, etc. You can see my paintings here:

      http://tinyurl.com/3cj3t8

      I still have a few more StS people to go, including Frank Masi. I've been
      cranking out about one a day since this project began. Eventually I would
      like to exhibit the pictures as a set. The paintings are for sale, but I
      would like the exhibit them together before selling them -- ideally, with
      public showings of the clips.

      If you know of other StS fans who would be interested in seeing my
      paintings, please send along my link.

      .
    • Richard Whitelaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007