Re: [outsidermusic] Bach, Falling Upon Deaf Ears

  • dan widrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      this makes me think of movies like exorcist II, where a group of
      physically/mentally ill children are played by... physically/mentally ill
      children. this of course caused a minor controversy, because people aren't
      allowed to acknowledge their condition. imagine if characters like Rain Man,
      instead of by respected actors, were played by people who really had the
      condition. people would call it exploitation. for another example, Freaks
      basically ended tod browning's career.

    • sancamilo1936@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        http://www.crispinglover.com/whatisit.htm