FW: Martha on, fragile not alvarez

  • b&p
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Yet another spamaphonic goodie, this one allegedly from Benedikt Fragnito,
      who is, I guess, the "new" Approval Manager!

      There are moments of cool imagery here (I like the "log of balsam"), and
      parts of this that someone could set to music - but if it were one of us, it
      wouldn't really be outsider, or would it? Maybe SEMI-outsider....

      Country Paul

      ---------

      for nobody stood in any awe of me at all the chambermaid being utterly
      indifferent
      himself and pausinga long time therell be a pretty kettle of fish In
      pursuance of my aunts kind
      received me as anhonoured guest and called for a log of balsam to be thrown
      on the fire that
      repeated question What I would like to be But I had no particular liking
      that I could discover
      appeal to me to deal tenderly by him even in my inmost thoughts and to let
      no harsh construction
      were so dazzling and opened up such illimitable regions of delight that
      when
      as she sat at work as if I were the late Miss Larkins
      Mr Burnette said not one word though the old lady looked to him as if for
      his commentary on
      Im told the dumplings is uncommon fine down there said Justus
    • [infernauta]
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        I've been looping this jingle:

        http://www.potyguara.com.br/

        phone # starts with 69 69 and one of the lines in portuguese sounds too
        much like "DISGRACE IS COMING FOR ALL"

        made me lose any remaining will to live.