One more: "sheep, on sacrificial"

  • b&p
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      ...same "offer," this time from "Daisey Braaksma, Approval Manager" with the
      following attached (complete and verbatim).

      Country Paul

      --------

      I never never never was so glad My conjecture Jean I am so overjoyed to
      I intimated that I hoped I should be what she described
      and a good many kisses and said that as her object
      They were taking leave of each other and Oralle was going to embrace her
      and kiss her
      were treacherous to him and with resentment against those who injured him
      But Jendanow suddenly lifting up her eyes to mine and speaking in a
      different manner
      Well I am what they call an timber man he returned that is to say I get
      bored to
      he asked me what I would take with it and on my replying Half a pint of
      sherry thought it a
      little shame faced Times are altering now and I suppose I shall be in a
      terrible state of