Lille Eris update (Little Eris)

  • Rick Hiebert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2005
      Remember the song Jeg Vil En Liten Hund (I want a little dog!), an
      annoyingly endearing Norwegian song sung by a bratty kid in the 1960s? It
      was later played on the special "pets edition" of the Incorrect Music radio
      show. Well, here is a photo and newspaper article featuring the now grown up
      "Lille Eris" Magnussen...

      http://www.f-b.no/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041224/SPEILET/521569107

      Sorry, the article is in Norwegian, but my hazarding-a-wild-guess is that it
      talks about her getting 30,000 kroner in back royalties from her record
      company.
    • Rick Hiebert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005

        http://www.f-b.no/apps/pbcs.dll/article?ID=/20041224/SPEILET/521569107

      • jnilsen@chello.no
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
          Hia

          Fun to see that "Jeg vil ha en liten hund" caused such a stir. I submitted the song to Irwin along with "Qua Qua Qua" and they became
          instant hits. Little eris is to be found on a new release called "Norske 60-talls Hits" of which I never heard of before I saw it mentioned
          here, but this release is gold of outsider-fans - a great collection
          See the CD:
          http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?prod=415388&nav=4182&navroot=904&page=product

          btw, here's a link to the not so well known Norwegian version of Daniel Johnston:
          http://home.c2i.net/aeklo/arvid_sletta_worship_zone.htm

          Listen to my show:
          http://www.radionova.no/fm993-128kbps.m3u
          Fridays, time: 14:00 Oslo (new york 8:00 AM - london 1 PM)
          Re-Run Wdnesdays, time: 13:00 Oslo (new york 7:00 AM - london noon)

          regards
          john from oslo