luie luie el touchy

  • wekillyoudie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      anyone here have an original copy of the stated record?

      any idea how much the original and the bootleg are worth paying for?

      "nimoy is the worst"
    • Barry Gilbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        I have a copy of the vinyl. It was reissued a few
        years ago in a 500 copy limited pressing. There might
        still be some copies available somewhere.

        Barry

        --- wekillyoudie <wekillyoudie@...> wrote:

        > anyone here have an original copy of the stated
        > record?
        >
        > any idea how much the original and the bootleg are
        > worth paying for?
        >

        > "nimoy is the worst"

        =====

        Barry Gilbert

        barrygilbertusa@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Pat Padua
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005
          Does anyone know of other recordings by Cindy Elizondo, the former Miss
          Texas/Miss "White Settlement" (?!) who brought us this wild speed-reading
          of Chopin:

          http://www.jazzdrummer.com/goofs/misstexas.htm

          I don't care to classify what she does as outsider or not, I just want to
          hear more of it!

          Pat