Raymondo's Dance-O-Rama presents Vince Fiorino and hisGolden Tuba

  • Astroboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 9:18 PM
      The latest installment on Dance-O-Rama is this remarkably manic offering
      from former Paul Whiteman tuba player Vince Fiorino on the Gulfstream label
      (which someone pointed out was the same label as Lucia Pamela). Nothing I
      can write will do justice to this record, so I'll just let the tunes speak
      for themselves.
      Enjoy,
      Astro
      http://astroboy.tv/music/