Jandek question: Why Corwood 0739?

  • Patrick Neve
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi there.. maybe this has been explained before, but I'm wondering if
      there is any apparant significance to Jandek's catalog starting with
      number 0739. I'd find it hard to believe that he had 738 recordings prior
      to his starting Corwood Industries.. but who knows.

      Thanks,
      Patrick Neve
    • flynfilipino
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004