ziggy atem / lal#8

  • Roope Eronen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello!

      I just got two tapes of Japanese Ziggy Atem. The sleeve claims that he's an
      alien from outer space and has returned to earth from mental asylym. The
      music is very fried. Schizophrenic electronics and Ziggy's own language. Is
      there any information of Ziggy?

      Best,
      Roope

      BTW, Lal Lal Lal just released a 7" that might interest people on this list.
      It's Toni Laakso's recordings from 90-91. Contact me if interested. Here's
      the description:

      "Toni recorded this amazing material when he was a teenager who had just got
      his first drums. While Toni bangs the drums, whistles, sings and plays the
      kazoo, the batteries of the tape recorder are running out, which gives the
      music a totally otherworldly atmosphere. This might be one of the most
      psychedelic records ever!!"
      Here are some more stuff: http://fi.internations.net/lallallal