weekly scopitone

  • sharpeworld <sharpej@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      bobby vee's exuberant energy, evident in this week's scopitone,
      "the night has 1,000 eyes," seems as fiery today as it ever was...
      here's a recent photo of him i found on the web:
      http://www.bobbiwarren.com/Artists/bobbyvee.html

      and in case you haven't yet downloaded this week's mp3, it's a
      vanity recording from alabama's legendary fame studios
      featuring glenda, who, at the age of the "the big four-0," sings
      about flaunting her stuff in the pages of playboy magazine.
      according to my friend who gave me the recording, the track
      appeared on a self-released 45 that glenda put out herself, and
      that featured a photograph of glenda wearing a french maid's
      outfit on the cover.

      you can find it all right here at sharpeworld:
      http://www.sharpeworld.com

      best,
      jennifer sharpe
      master of cermonies, sharpeworld.com
    • Carl Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 07:24 PM, sharpeworld
        <sharpej@...> wrote:

        > bobby vee's exuberant energy, evident in this week's scopitone,
        > "the night has 1,000 eyes," seems as fiery today as it ever was...
        > here's a recent photo of him i found on the web:
        > http://www.bobbiwarren.com/Artists/bobbyvee.html

        Damn, this one's fantastic. Or fleshtastic.

        __ ( ) __

        ___

        BEHOLD!

        You have been communicated with.