Dick Contino - I need a pic ASAP

  • icharry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi group, I'm a new member who REALLY needs a high rez picture of Dick
      Contino of Accordian fame. One of his album covers whould be great, I
      really like "An Accordian In Paris" or "For The Girls" - or any album
      cover whith Dick in a campy pose, or with girls laying at his feet in
      adoration. If you can shoot it with a digital camera please email it
      to me ASAP

      californiasgold@...

      Thanks in Advance for any help...
      Harry