FW: Lucia Pamela obit

  • Marco "Kallie" Kalnenek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28 11:37 AM

    • Lang Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28 3:49 PM
        I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else so if it's not true let me
        know. LT

        >dear Lucia Pamela fan,
        >
        >with this email I want to let you know the sad news that
        >my dear friend
        >Lucia Pamela has died on july the 25th,around 22.45 in
        >the evening,L.A.time.
        >Since some time her health had been going backwards.
        >Last week her situation became so weak,that she had to
        >be brought to the hospital,
        >where she finally passed away.
        >Lucia Pamela has reached the golden age of 98 years.
        >Although she was quite ready with the world,the news
        >still comes as a surprise to me.
        >
        >As you all may know,Lucia has always said that she was
        > going to live forever.
        > And that's how I will keep thinking of her. forever.
        >
        > dear regards;
        >
        > Danielle Lemaire.
      • Irwin Chusid
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28 4:06 PM
          on 7/28/02 6:49 PM, wlt4@... wrote:

          > I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else so if it's not
          > true let me know. LT
          >
          >> dear Lucia Pamela fan,
          >>
          >> with this email I want to let you know the sad news that
          >> my dear friend
          >> Lucia Pamela has died on july the 25th,around 22.45 in
          >> the evening,L.A.time.
          >> Danielle Lemaire.

          If Danielle wrote it, it's true. Over the past six years, she's had closer
          contact with Lucia than anyone except Miss Pamela's own family. Danielle
          has hours of documentary film footage of Lucia, and plans a long-form bio.

          ic

          .
        • Marco "Kallie" Kalnenek
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29 1:22 PM
            > If Danielle wrote it, it's true. Over the past six years, she's had closer
            > contact with Lucia than anyone except Miss Pamela's own family. Danielle
            > has hours of documentary film footage of Lucia, and plans a long-form bio.

            According to Danielle a rough cut of her film will be ready in december.

            Marco

            www.weirdomusic.com
            'Discovering the darkest corners of
            the musical universe...'