Re: [outsidermusic] Legendary Stardust Cowboy again

  • Timothy C Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      > I lived in Minneapolis for 7 years and I gotta tell you, if there is
      > a place
      > where outsider music flourishes, that's it!

      I can believe it. My first exposure to outsider music was hearing Cousin
      Mosquito on the mighty 770 Radio K outta the Twin Cities. From there I
      picked up Irwin's Key Of Z book and comp and I've never looked back. Now
      I feel like it's a mission of mine to let other people know about this
      whole other world that they probably never would have known about. More
      often than not people are so stunned by what they hear that they are
      hungry for more.

      Go Minneapolis!

      Tim