Re: [outsidermusic] Basic Hip Digital Oddio update

  • John K. Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Yes exactly. I didn't mean the singers, but the
      production/orchestration
      - I haven't done side-to-side compare,
      just an impression

      - John

      To: <outsidermusic@yahoogroups.com>
      From: "basic hip" <basichip@...>
      Date sent: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:06:27 -0800
      Subject: Re: [outsidermusic] Basic Hip Digital Oddio update
      Send reply to: outsidermusic@yahoogroups.com

      > > Patience and Prudence.... did this
      > group do Duck & Cover/Turtle Named Bert by any chance?
      >
      > I was not sure at first what you were referring to, but I took a look and
      > found out that this was an animated short aimed at getting kids to "duck and
      > cover" under atomic attack.
      >
      > See a clip here:
      >
      > http://www.military.com/Content/MoreContent1/?file=cw_cd_story
      >
      > It aired in 1950, a little ahead of P and P's time.

      John K. Fitzpatrick
      jfitz@...
      http://home.teleport.com/~jfitz/
      It is the best to spin, but just don't blink your eye.
      -Captain Christy