LCS Initial File

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2005
      Here is the initial LCS file. Please use this file to
      create the lineups for the LCS.

      All of the series ended early, so the number one
      starters in all of the series can start game one.

      Hopefully I scheduled all of the games correctly this
      time. :)

      Let me know if there are any questions.

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • gerstp1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
        My lineup, rotation and roster will be the same.

        Here is the initial LCS file.  Please use this file to
        create the lineups for the LCS.

        All of the series ended early, so the number one
        starters in all of the series can start game one.

        Hopefully I scheduled all of the games correctly this
        time.  :)

        Let me know if there are any questions.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
        Yahoo! your home page
        </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7wbolB/TM"><B>Click
        Here!</B></A>

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/