Oxen drop list

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
      After some tough decsion making, the Oxen unceramoniously dropped the following:

      Palmeiro
      Lance Niekro
      Matt Lawton
      David Wells
      Glendon Rusch
      Ron Villone
      Frank Francisco
      Blain Boyer (who got locked out his house and injured his nail)

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
          Last Blacksoxs out is Kirk Saarloos

          Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
          Thanks for a really great draft guys! A sub 4-hour
          draft was great to have. Great job to everyone on the
          communication.

          Next stuff on hand:
          Cut down to 40. Send me a list of your cuts, by
          Friday night, 3/10. I plan on processing all cuts the
          following morning, and send out a new file then.

          Then the draft lists will be due by Friday night,
          3/17. Draft as many guys as you want, or don't draft
          at all. If you do not choose to draft, please let me
          know that. It is an optional draft.

          The draft will occur on 3/18, using the lists.

          Then there will be final cut down to 40 on 3/24.

          I have attached a c-file and the spreadsheet.
          Warning!!! I have not reviewed these yet. So check
          you're team out pretty close and let me know what I
          missed. Sometimes, in the draft frenzy, its easy to
          grab the wrong team or player when making a move.

          I have the draft day trades listed as:

          3/3 California sends Bob Wickman to Chicago Black Sox
          for the Chicago Black Sox 2007 4th round pick

          3/3 Gilead sends SP Edinson Volquez to Carmichael for
          their 2007 4th round pick

          3/3 Palm Beach sends David Eckstein to Califronia for
          the California 2008 4th round pick

          3/3 Palm Beach snends Corey Hart to Chicago Blacksox
          for the Chicago Black Sox 2008 4th round pick

          3/3 San Diego sends Juan Pierre & Randy Johnson to
          California for Austin Kearns

          Want to start your own business?
          Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
          http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ r-index