Website Draft List

  • daymon12345
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2007
      Is the website draft list accurate?

      I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past week and just
      noticed that maybe I've misread some players.

      I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:

      Pineiro, J and
      Cruz, J

      listed as available in the draft, but it "appears" as though these
      players are on the Utah roster.

      Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players listed under
      those names.

      Anybody know?
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2007
        Consider the c-file as the "best" record. I generated
        the list of available players from the c-file. That
        seems to be what is loaded on the link "2007 Draft
        List".

        Dave was recently making updates to the website, but I
        do not know exactly the state of the posted rosters.
        I have not audited the rosters.

        I have posted the newest version of the c-file to the
        groupsite. There are few changes from the last file.
        The 2 most recent trades and the renaming of Hillyard
        to Kentucky is all that is new. The changes would not
        impact the draft list.

        Please let me know if there are any questions.

        --- daymon12345 <Daymon1234@...> wrote:

        > Is the website draft list accurate?
        >
        > I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past
        > week and just
        > noticed that maybe I've misread some players.
        >
        > I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:
        >
        > Pineiro, J and
        > Cruz, J
        >
        > listed as available in the draft, but it "appears"
        > as though these
        > players are on the Utah roster.
        >
        > Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players
        > listed under
        > those names.
        >
        > Anybody know?

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
      • Chauns
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2007
          The Rosters on the Website should be correct, I pulled them
          directly from the C-File, and the Draft List was just a cut and
          paste from Brian's email.

          This weekend I'll see about cross comparing/auditing.

          David

          http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mail

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 23, 2007
            Last night, I found 2 posts on the yahoo site that indicated that Utah had
            cut both Cruz and Pineiro last year. Those players are still on his roster
            on the website.

            So it looks like the c-file is right, but the website roster needs to be
            modified.

            Daymon.

            >From: Chauns <chauns@...>
            >To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [outlaws_bb] Website Draft List
            >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:16:29 -0800 (PST)
            >
            >The Rosters on the Website should be correct, I pulled them
            > directly from the C-File, and the Draft List was just a cut and
            > paste from Brian's email.
            >
            > This weekend I'll see about cross comparing/auditing.
            >
            > David
            >
            >Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
            > Consider the c-file as the "best" record. I generated
            >the list of available players from the c-file. That
            >seems to be what is loaded on the link "2007 Draft
            >List".
            >
            >Dave was recently making updates to the website, but I
            >do not know exactly the state of the posted rosters.
            >I have not audited the rosters.
            >
            >I have posted the newest version of the c-file to the
            >groupsite. There are few changes from the last file.
            >The 2 most recent trades and the renaming of Hillyard
            >to Kentucky is all that is new. The changes would not
            >impact the draft list.
            >
            >Please let me know if there are any questions.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Brian
            >
            >--- daymon12345 <Daymon1234@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Is the website draft list accurate?
            > >
            > > I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past
            > > week and just
            > > noticed that maybe I've misread some players.
            > >
            > > I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:
            > >
            > > Pineiro, J and
            > > Cruz, J
            > >
            > > listed as available in the draft, but it "appears"
            > > as though these
            > > players are on the Utah roster.
            > >
            > > Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players
            > > listed under
            > > those names.
            > >
            > > Anybody know?

            >No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
            >with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
            >http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

            Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
            fast as 1 year
            http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116
          • Robert
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
              How do I go about getting a logo

              In outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com, Chauns <chauns@...> wrote:

              > The Rosters on the Website should be correct, I pulled them
              > directly from the C-File, and the Draft List was just a cut and
              > paste from Brian's email.
              >
              > This weekend I'll see about cross comparing/auditing.
              >
              > David
              >
              > Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
              > Consider the c-file as the "best" record. I generated
              > the list of available players from the c-file. That
              > seems to be what is loaded on the link "2007 Draft
              > List".
              >
              > Dave was recently making updates to the website, but I
              > do not know exactly the state of the posted rosters.
              > I have not audited the rosters.
              >
              > I have posted the newest version of the c-file to the
              > groupsite. There are few changes from the last file.
              > The 2 most recent trades and the renaming of Hillyard
              > to Kentucky is all that is new. The changes would not
              > impact the draft list.
              >
              > Please let me know if there are any questions.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Brian
              >
              > --- daymon12345 <Daymon1234@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Is the website draft list accurate?
              > >
              > > I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past
              > > week and just
              > > noticed that maybe I've misread some players.
              > >
              > > I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:
              > >
              > > Pineiro, J and
              > > Cruz, J
              > >
              > > listed as available in the draft, but it "appears"
              > > as though these
              > > players are on the Utah roster.
              > >
              > > Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players
              > > listed under
              > > those names.
              > >
              > > Anybody know?

              > http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

            • Chauns
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
                Hey Robert,

                I'm working on some samples, I'll email them to you as
                soon as I have them ready.

                I'm shooting to have it as soon as I can, and to have one
                you like and up on the site by opening day.

                Any color preferences ?

                Thanks !!
                Dave

                Robert <hbear34u@...> wrote:
                How do I go about getting a logo

                In outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com, Chauns <chauns@...> wrote:

                > The Rosters on the Website should be correct, I pulled them
                > directly from the C-File, and the Draft List was just a cut and
                > paste from Brian's email.
                >
                > This weekend I'll see about cross comparing/auditing.
                >
                > David
                >
                > Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@.. .> wrote:
                > Consider the c-file as the "best" record. I generated
                > the list of available players from the c-file. That
                > seems to be what is loaded on the link "2007 Draft
                > List".
                >
                > Dave was recently making updates to the website, but I
                > do not know exactly the state of the posted rosters.
                > I have not audited the rosters.
                >
                > I have posted the newest version of the c-file to the
                > groupsite. There are few changes from the last file.
                > The 2 most recent trades and the renaming of Hillyard
                > to Kentucky is all that is new. The changes would not
                > impact the draft list.
                >
                > Please let me know if there are any questions.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Brian
                >
                > --- daymon12345 <Daymon1234@ ...> wrote:
                >

                > > Is the website draft list accurate?
                > >
                > > I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past
                > > week and just
                > > noticed that maybe I've misread some players.
                > >
                > > I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:
                > >
                > > Pineiro, J and
                > > Cruz, J
                > >
                > > listed as available in the draft, but it "appears"
                > > as though these
                > > players are on the Utah roster.
                > >
                > > Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players
                > > listed under
                > > those names.
                > >
                > > Anybody know?

                > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mail

              • Robert S
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
                  Thanks Dave
                  I guess Black and White with some Red trim would fit the BlackSox well.

                  Robert <hbear34u@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  How do I go about getting a logo

                  In outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com, Chauns <chauns@...> wrote:

                  > The Rosters on the Website should be correct, I pulled them
                  > directly from the C-File, and the Draft List was just a cut and
                  > paste from Brian's email.
                  >
                  > This weekend I'll see about cross comparing/auditing.
                  >
                  > David
                  >
                  > Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@.. .> wrote:
                  > Consider the c-file as the "best" record. I generated
                  > the list of available players from the c-file. That
                  > seems to be what is loaded on the link "2007 Draft
                  > List".
                  >
                  > Dave was recently making updates to the website, but I
                  > do not know exactly the state of the posted rosters.
                  > I have not audited the rosters.
                  >
                  > I have posted the newest version of the c-file to the
                  > groupsite. There are few changes from the last file.
                  > The 2 most recent trades and the renaming of Hillyard
                  > to Kentucky is all that is new. The changes would not
                  > impact the draft list.
                  >
                  > Please let me know if there are any questions.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Brian
                  >
                  > --- daymon12345 <Daymon1234@ ...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > Is the website draft list accurate?
                  > >
                  > > I've been keying in stats like a madman for the past
                  > > week and just
                  > > noticed that maybe I've misread some players.
                  > >
                  > > I noted (for example) that there are 2 pitchers:
                  > >
                  > > Pineiro, J and
                  > > Cruz, J
                  > >
                  > > listed as available in the draft, but it "appears"
                  > > as though these
                  > > players are on the Utah roster.
                  > >
                  > > Is that correct? I didn't see any other MLB players
                  > > listed under
                  > > those names.
                  > >
                  > > Anybody know?

                  > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mail