Re: [outlaws_bb] Chauns looking to deal so are aberdeen

  • edwinslifker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      i like jenkins and wickman,
      i can not give ya a good starter, but maybe a drfat pick take a look see what ya like

      Subj: [outlaws_bb] Chauns looking to deal
      Date: 2/22/07 5:05:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From: chauns@...
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent from the Internet

      The Chauns have a few guys that we're looking to move
      before the draft...

      1B/3B - Chad Tracy, good young player, a glut at the corners make him expendable
      OF - Geoff Jenkins, savvy vet won't hurt you in the field or at the plate, nice arm.
      RP - Bob Wickman, Dodgers closer still gets the job done, 15* w/ a Z and IP.

      Looking for another decent starter or picks.

      Thanks !

      Dave
      Chauns

      Witl66@... wrote:

      That is awesome Dave, are they carded in APBA yet?  Hopefully if you have time we will meet for breakfast before the draft as usual.

      Congratulations,

      Hank