Chauns looking to deal

  • Chauns
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 22, 2007
      The Chauns have a few guys that we're looking to move
      before the draft...

      1B/3B - Chad Tracy, good young player, a glut at the corners make him expendable
      OF - Geoff Jenkins, savvy vet won't hurt you in the field or at the plate, nice arm.
      RP - Bob Wickman, Dodgers closer still gets the job done, 15* w/ a Z and IP.

      Looking for another decent starter or picks.

      Thanks !

      Dave
      Chauns

      Witl66@... wrote:
      That is awesome Dave, are they carded in APBA yet?  Hopefully if you have time we will meet for breakfast before the draft as usual.

      Congratulations,

      Hank

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 22, 2007
        Dave----Congrats! That is way cool!

        --- Chauns <chauns@...> wrote:

        > 2B Patrick Leonard Smith, Chauns
        > - 6 lbs, 3 oz, 19.5 in
        > SS Edward Thomas Smith, Chauns
        > - 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18.75 in
        >
        > Everyone's doing just fine, only a little tired...
        >
        > Dave

        Get your own web address.
      • edwinslifker@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 22, 2007
          dave make them bat lefty, and throw righty, but hey they could throw lefty and pitch till you are 100.
          ed

          **************************************
        • Robert S
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 23, 2007
            AIM address chiblacksox1@aol

            Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
            The draft is now a week and 1/2 weeks away. So I was
            putting together some of my notes for who is were and
            the following is what I have so far. Sorry if I
            missed something. Please correct me were I am wrong,
            or let me know if there is something I need to update:

            At Elliot's:
            Mike Eliyas Eliyas
            Jerry Winarski
            Elliot Sandle esandle
            Paul Gerstle

            Chat Session:
            Brian Lebeck brianeyes66
            William Hines wenwart7
            Scott Drone-Silvers scottds777
            Daymon Ward Kentuckypioneers
            Marc Lichtenfeld mlichtenfeld18

            Unknown:
            Rob Johnson
            Larry Little
            Hank Nimitz
            Ed Slifker Jr EDWIN SLIFKER
            Kim Hoffman
            David Smith Dave Smith Chaus
            Rob Stern

            Cheap talk?
            http://voice. yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 23, 2007
              Brian,

              I will probably have to send in a list for this draft, next year hopefully I can participate.

              Thanks,

              Kim

              Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

              Looking for earth-friendly autos?

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 24, 2007
                Dave, congrats amigo! Sorry for my delay in responding to such great news! I am in Europe and have not checked my personal email for quite sometime. I am sure the new DP combo, can only play 2nd and SS for the Red Sox. The pictures are great. See you on draft day.

                Cheers,
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 28, 2007
                  I love talking baseball and seeing the fellas at least once a year :)

                  Elliot