Re: [outlaws_bb] Draft notes

  • Scott Drone-Silvers
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 12, 2007
      Brian and all - mine is scottds777

      Scott Drone-Silvers
      dsilvers@...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...>
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:50:18 AM
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Draft notes

      Hi guys,

      The draft is now less than three weeks away.
      Saturday, March 3 at noon ET.

      Due to the fiasco that we had last year with the yahoo
      group chat, I would like to step back to AIM as we
      have done in previous seasons. So shake off those AIM
      ids (or get an AIM id if you want to participate in
      the live draft). If you need more info on getting
      setup on AIM, let me know.

      Please let me know your AIM ids, or if you will be
      drafting by list.

      Will Elliot be hosting a California group again this
      year? If so, please let me know who'll be attending
      there as well. With Dave's babies in process, let me
      know if there is someone who will handle the
      communication on that end if Dave becomes unavialble
      on short notice.

      Regarding the open team, I am currently involved in
      discussions with one prospective manager.

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
        Hi All,

        Yes I will host again, it is a tradition, just like baseball itself.

        Elliot

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
          Brian,

          My AIM login is esandle.

          Elliot

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
            I am planning on attending the draft in person
            this year, Elliot can you e-mail me your addy? So I
            can map quest it. I am really looking forward to the
            draft and meeting you guys in person.

            Thanks.............Jerry

            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
          • eliyas@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
              I may also attend
            • Chauns
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                Awesome Jerry !!

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                  Another awesome !!

                  eliyas@... wrote:
                  I may also attend

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                    I have an AOL IM account now.

                    My screen name is: Kentuckypioneers

                    Daymon.

                    Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 14, 2007
                      It would be great to have you all here. My address 674 Cordovan Drive, Roseville, CA 95678.

                      My phone numbers: 916-774-9809 (home), 916-705-8689 (mobile).

                      Please let me know what you would like to drink and/or eat.

                    • gerstp1@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                        I plan on being at Elliot's house as usual.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                          My disc hasn't arrived yet from APBA. Can anyone tell me if the following
                          players are who I "think" they are?:

                          There's an A Gonzalez listed under SS. Who is that?
                          There's an E. Chavez under OF. Is this Endy?
                          There's an E. Hinske under OF. Is this Eric?
                          Is the Williams, B. under outfield, Bernie?
                          Which D. Young in the outfield is rated as a 2, Delmon or Delwyn?

                          Thanks for any assistance.

                          Daymon
                          KY Pioneers

                          Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
                          fast as 1 year
                          http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                            A. Gonzalez - The available A. Gonzalez is a SS 7
                            (only plays 1B, 3B, OF) with only like 20 games, and a
                            .111 BA.

                            E. Chavez - The available E. Chavez is Endy.

                            E. Hinske - The available E. Hinske is Eric.

                            Bernie Williams is that available Williams outfielder.

                            Delmon is rated a 2.

                            Delwyn is rated a 1.

                            http://new.mail.yahoo.com