Draft notes

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi guys,

      The draft is now less than three weeks away.
      Saturday, March 3 at noon ET.

      Due to the fiasco that we had last year with the yahoo
      group chat, I would like to step back to AIM as we
      have done in previous seasons. So shake off those AIM
      ids (or get an AIM id if you want to participate in
      the live draft). If you need more info on getting
      setup on AIM, let me know.

      Please let me know your AIM ids, or if you will be
      drafting by list.

      Will Elliot be hosting a California group again this
      year? If so, please let me know who'll be attending
      there as well. With Dave's babies in process, let me
      know if there is someone who will handle the
      communication on that end if Dave becomes unavialble
      on short notice.

      Regarding the open team, I am currently involved in
      discussions with one prospective manager.

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • cfoam@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 12, 2007
        My AIM id is mlichtenfeld18

[...]

        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html

      • Scott Drone-Silvers
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 12, 2007
          Brian and all - mine is scottds777

          Scott Drone-Silvers
          dsilvers@...

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
            Hi All,

            Yes I will host again, it is a tradition, just like baseball itself.

            Elliot

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
              Brian,

              My AIM login is esandle.

              Elliot

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                I am planning on attending the draft in person
                this year, Elliot can you e-mail me your addy? So I
                can map quest it. I am really looking forward to the
                draft and meeting you guys in person.

                Thanks.............Jerry

                http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
              • eliyas@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                  I may also attend
                • Chauns
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                    Awesome Jerry !!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                      Another awesome !!

                      eliyas@... wrote:
                      I may also attend

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
                        I have an AOL IM account now.

                        My screen name is: Kentuckypioneers

                        Daymon.

                        Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 14, 2007
                          It would be great to have you all here. My address 674 Cordovan Drive, Roseville, CA 95678.

                          My phone numbers: 916-774-9809 (home), 916-705-8689 (mobile).

                          Please let me know what you would like to drink and/or eat.

                        • gerstp1@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                            I plan on being at Elliot's house as usual.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                              My disc hasn't arrived yet from APBA. Can anyone tell me if the following
                              players are who I "think" they are?:

                              There's an A Gonzalez listed under SS. Who is that?
                              There's an E. Chavez under OF. Is this Endy?
                              There's an E. Hinske under OF. Is this Eric?
                              Is the Williams, B. under outfield, Bernie?
                              Which D. Young in the outfield is rated as a 2, Delmon or Delwyn?

                              Thanks for any assistance.

                              Daymon
                              KY Pioneers

                              Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
                              fast as 1 year
                              http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 19, 2007
                                A. Gonzalez - The available A. Gonzalez is a SS 7
                                (only plays 1B, 3B, OF) with only like 20 games, and a
                                .111 BA.

                                E. Chavez - The available E. Chavez is Endy.

                                E. Hinske - The available E. Hinske is Eric.

                                Bernie Williams is that available Williams outfielder.

                                Delmon is rated a 2.

                                Delwyn is rated a 1.

                                http://new.mail.yahoo.com