Update on Mgr Openings, Trades and uploaded files

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      We still have one open team. I posted the opening on
      the APBA yahoo group last week. We had a couple of
      nibbles, but nobody decided to take on the team yet.

      I have uploaded a new c-file to the yahoo group. It
      contains trades reported to date.

      I also uploaded the most recent version of the
      spreadsheet that contains the draft grid, trades and
      manager info.

      Just a reminder that both managers are to email me
      when they complete a trade.

      Trades during the past week are as follows:

      1/21 Nashville trades P Jamie Walker to Aberdeen for P
      Matt Belisle

      1/21 Nashville trades OF Corey Patterson to Wenham for
      OF/3B/1B Russ Branyan

      1/22 San Diego send P Miguel Batista to Chicago
      Capones for the Capones 2007 6th round pick

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited