Re: [outlaws_bb] Rule Changes and Draft Day ideas

  • William Hines
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
      I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

        I have a draft on the 28th of January and another on the 17th of February. I would probably favor Feb. 24th if most folks are available then.

        Scott Drone-Silvers

        dsilvers@...

        Why be normal?

        I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
          With no clear mandate on when we should have the
          draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
          Please vote.

          Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
          returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

          We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
          are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
          not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
          will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
          resigned from the league.

          There were no rule change proposals submitted this
          year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
          go unchanged in 2007.

          Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
          reported.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • eliyas@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
            I will of course be back
          • edwinslifker@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              aberdeen will be back

              Subj: [outlaws_bb] League Stuff
              Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
              From: bslebeck@...
              To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
              Sent from the Internet

              With no clear mandate on when we should have the
              draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
              Please vote.

              Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
              returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

              We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
              are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
              not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
              will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
              resigned from the league.

              There were no rule change proposals submitted this
              year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
              go unchanged in 2007.

              Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
              reported.

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Chauns
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                Chauns are in...

                edwinslifker@... wrote:
                aberdeen will be back

                Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
                From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                Sent from the Internet

                With no clear mandate on when we should have the
                draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
                Please vote.

                Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
                returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

                We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
                are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
                not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
                will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
                resigned from the league.

                There were no rule change proposals submitted this
                year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
                go unchanged in 2007.

                Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
                reported.

                Do You Yahoo!?
                http://mail. yahoo.com

              • William Hines
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                  Wenham will be back for 2007.

                  Warthogs up for trade for outfielders with similar production and full time ML jobs:
                  Nick Punto .290/.357/.373 - 135 games - plays 2b, ss, 3b, of
                  Paul Konerko .313/.386/.515 - 152 games at 1b

                  Also available
                  Doug Davis 34 GS
                  Russ Branyan 91games, .498 SLG.

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                        Chesterton will be back and try and get back to the post-season again.

                        Kim Hoffmann

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                          The Avalanche will be back!!!!

                          Jerry

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Witl66@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                            Carmichael will be back to defend their championship.

                            Hank
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                              Knights are returning with a strong young lineup!

                              Elliot
                            • gerstp1@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 12, 2007
                                I plan on managing the Mudducks in 2007.