Re: [outlaws_bb] Rule Changes and Draft Day ideas

  • eliyas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 30, 2006
      My only problem is I am going on a cruise on the 5th no getting back until the 9th  so I definitely do not it on the 10th
    • William Hines
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
        I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

        My only problem is I am going on a cruise on the 5th no getting back until the 9th  so I definitely do not it on the 10th

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Scott Drone-Silvers
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

          I have a draft on the 28th of January and another on the 17th of February. I would probably favor Feb. 24th if most folks are available then.

          Scott Drone-Silvers

          dsilvers@...

          Why be normal?

          I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
            With no clear mandate on when we should have the
            draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
            Please vote.

            Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
            returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

            We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
            are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
            not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
            will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
            resigned from the league.

            There were no rule change proposals submitted this
            year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
            go unchanged in 2007.

            Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
            reported.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • eliyas@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              I will of course be back
            • edwinslifker@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                aberdeen will be back

                Subj: [outlaws_bb] League Stuff
                Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
                From: bslebeck@...
                To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
                Sent from the Internet

                With no clear mandate on when we should have the
                draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
                Please vote.

                Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
                returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

                We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
                are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
                not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
                will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
                resigned from the league.

                There were no rule change proposals submitted this
                year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
                go unchanged in 2007.

                Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
                reported.

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Chauns
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Chauns are in...

                  edwinslifker@... wrote:
                  aberdeen will be back

                  Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
                  From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                  To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                  Sent from the Internet

                  With no clear mandate on when we should have the
                  draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
                  Please vote.

                  Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
                  returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

                  We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
                  are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
                  not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
                  will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
                  resigned from the league.

                  There were no rule change proposals submitted this
                  year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
                  go unchanged in 2007.

                  Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
                  reported.

                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  http://mail. yahoo.com

                • William Hines
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                    Wenham will be back for 2007.

                    Warthogs up for trade for outfielders with similar production and full time ML jobs:
                    Nick Punto .290/.357/.373 - 135 games - plays 2b, ss, 3b, of
                    Paul Konerko .313/.386/.515 - 152 games at 1b

                    Also available
                    Doug Davis 34 GS
                    Russ Branyan 91games, .498 SLG.

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                          Chesterton will be back and try and get back to the post-season again.

                          Kim Hoffmann

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                            The Avalanche will be back!!!!

                            Jerry

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • Witl66@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                              Carmichael will be back to defend their championship.

                              Hank
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                                Knights are returning with a strong young lineup!

                                Elliot
                              • gerstp1@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 12, 2007
                                  I plan on managing the Mudducks in 2007.